- Application for S-Booster 2021 has closed. Thank you for your applications.
Click here for more information.
In 2017, the space-based business idea contest S-Booster was launched in Japan. A wide range of business ideas are submitted by working adults, students, individuals, members of different industries, and others who are aiming to start businesses or launch new projects. The best ideas receive support for commercialization, including the following.
- Help from experts to polish their ideas
- Business matching opportunities
- Prizes and prize money for funding activities in the initial period
In 2019, the eligible area was expanded from Japan to the Asia-Oceania regions.
These videos provide information for people who are interested in space-based business, featuring lectures on space business startups and examples of ideas using GNSS(Global Navigation Satellite System) from past S-Booster finalists.
S-Booster puts on various events to help start space businesses based on your ideas.
For details please see this page.
The S-Booster YouTube channel features many videos including digests of past contests and presentations by finalists. In addition to those introduced here, please visit the S-Booster channel to see all the videos.
* (JP): Japanese audio (EN): English audio