- The website was redesigned.
- Information about S-Booster 2021.
- We posted digest videos from the past three years and videos of presentations by prize winners.
In 2017, the space-based business idea contest S-Booster was launched in Japan. A wide range of business ideas are submitted by working adults, students, individuals, members of different industries, and others who are aiming to start businesses or launch new projects. The best ideas receive support for commercialization, including the following.
- Help from experts to polish their ideas
- Business matching opportunities
- Prizes and prize money for funding activities in the initial period
In 2019, the eligible area was expanded from Japan to the Asia-Oceania regions.
The 2020 contest was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but preparations are underway to hold it next year. We look forward to your entries as you strive to come up with the top idea in the Asia-Oceania regions.
Keep checking this page for the latest information.
S-Booster puts on various events to help start space businesses based on your ideas.
The S-Booster YouTube channel features many videos including digests of past contests and presentations by finalists. In addition to those introduced here, please visit the S-Booster channel to see all the videos