- Through the 2nd screenings of both of in Asia-Oceania region and in Japan region, the 12 finalist teams have been selected for the Final Round which will be held on December 15 in Tokyo.
The Final Round will be broadcasted on Facebook LIVE. Don't miss it.
- Round 2 in Japan was held.
- Round 2 in Asia-Oceania region (Asia Round 2022) was held.
That event was broadcasted in Facebook LIVE.
- Application has closed. Thank you for your applications.
- Deadline of S-Booster 2022 Application extension until June 30!! Apply Now!
- Schedule is updated.
- Updated the contest schedule
- Add the Related Events
In 2017, the space-based business idea contest S-Booster was launched in Japan. A wide range of business ideas are submitted by working adults, students, individuals, members of different industries, and others who are aiming to start businesses or launch new projects. The best ideas receive support for commercialization, including the following.
- Help from experts to polish their ideas
- Business matching opportunities
- Prizes and prize money for funding activities in the initial period
In 2019, the eligible area was expanded from Japan to the Asia-Oceania regions.
Click here for more information.
These videos provide information for people who are interested in space-based business, featuring lectures on space business startups and examples of ideas using GNSS(Global Navigation Satellite System) from past S-Booster finalists.
The S-Booster YouTube channel features many videos including digests of past contests and presentations by finalists. In addition to those introduced here, please visit the S-Booster channel to see all the videos.
* (JP): Japanese audio (EN): English audio
S-Booster puts on various events to help start space businesses based on your ideas.