S-Booster is a space-based business idea contest for ventures, individuals, and businesses in different industries in Japan and the Asia-Oceania region that aim to commercialize their business ideas utilizing "space”(*1).
Excellent ideas will be supported for commercialization through
mentoring by experts.
In addition, S-Booster will provide finalists with opportunities matching to investors and business companies, as well as support by awarding cash prizes for commercialization, when finalists present their business ideas at the Final Round.
(*1) Not only businesses in space such as rockets, satellites and
commercial space stations, but also businesses on the ground utilizing
space assets such as satellite data and technology are eligible.
* In principle, Asia/Oceania region entrants will participate
* Formats and schedules may be changed as necessary.
Make sure to read the Application Guidelines for details about application.
- Applications are accepted from Japan and the Asia-Oceania region
for new business ideas using space-related assets.
- These ideas can be already verified, or can be technologies to be created in the future, etc.
1) Space-based business ideas*
2) Business ideas based on the themes proposed by sponsors
* Applications from the Asia-Oceania region must include collaboration with Japan.
Examples) Collaboration with Japanese companies, organizations, etc.
Using Japanese space equipment and space systems (Quasi-Zenith Satellite System [QZSS]; Tellus; launch vehicles, satellites, services, etc. of Japanese institutes and companies), etc.
Please refer to the Application
: Available for Japanese mentoring : Available for English mentoring
S-Booster Executive Committee Secretariat