May 20, 2022
・Updated the contest schedule
・Add the Related Events
April 19, 2022
・S-Booster 2022 has started accepting business idea proposals today!
S-Booster is a space-based business idea contest for ventures, individuals, and businesses in different industries in Japan and the Asia-Oceania region that aim to commercialize their business ideas utilizing "space”(*1).
Excellent ideas will be supported for commercialization through mentoring by experts.
In addition, S-Booster will provide finalists with opportunities matching to investors and business companies, as well as support by awarding cash prizes for commercialization, when finalists present their business ideas at the Final Round.
(*1) Not only businesses in space such as rockets, satellites and commercial space stations, but also businesses on the ground utilizing space assets such as satellite data and technology are eligible.
* In principle, Asia/Oceania region entrants will participate online.
* Formats and schedules may be changed as necessary.
Make sure to read the Application Guidelines for details about application.
- Applications are accepted from Japan and the Asia-Oceania region for new business ideas using space-related assets.
- These ideas can be already verified, or can be technologies to be created in the future, etc.
1) Space-based business ideas*
2) Business ideas based on the themes proposed by sponsors
* Applications from the Asia-Oceania region must include collaboration with Japan.
Examples) Collaboration with Japanese companies, organizations, etc.
Using Japanese space equipment and space systems (Quasi-Zenith Satellite System [QZSS]; Tellus; launch vehicles, satellites, services, etc. of Japanese institutes and companies), etc.
Please refer to the Application
(update of schedule at May 20)
: Available for Japanese mentoring : Available for English mentoring
S-Booster Executive Committee Secretariat